Using The 80:20 Method

How The 80:20 Diet Can Help With Those Cravings

The word "diet" is often associated with negative feelings - you can't eat this, you shouldn't eat that, you must never eat those!

Diets don't need to be boring, and you don't need to make yourself eat the same old foods everyday. However, if you want to get the best out of your training and all the hard work you're putting into it then you need to be consistent.

Minimising the amount of "bad foods" that you eat will help you achieve the results you want. Diets such as the 80:20 method are a great way of getting the right foods into your body and at the same time allowing you to still eat some of those foods which you are craving - for example chocolate. This method allows you to eat healthy foods for 80% of the day and then the other 20% of food for the day can be whatever you choose.

Of course this is just one way of dieting so you need to find right one for you to get the best out of your training.

If you would like help with dieting, nutrition and exercise, please get in touch with me.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment